L&D Project Management - Virtual
Online 22nd and 23rd July and 6th August 2020 (Online: 22nd July: 9:00am - 11:00am (AEST) followed by one hour of self-paced work; 23rd July: 9:00am - 11:00am AND 1:00pm - 3:00pm (AEST) and 6th August: 9:30am - 11:00am (AEST))
L&D Project Management Virtual course is run over a 3 day period and comprises of 4 online sessions. PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATIONS CLOSE 1 WEEK PRIOR TO THE 1ST LIVE ONLINE SESSION.Register now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
Are you ready to transition your project management skills from ad-hoc to unmistakable? Have you managed projects but haven't yet applied new ways of working within your business? Are you ready to uncover and apply more relevant and innovative skills that you can actually use for maximum impact?
This online course covers all key facets of project management as it applies to learning and development professionals. You’ll learn the end-to-end process and explore the Project Management Body of Knowledge methodology.
Michelle is an experienced Learning and Development professional with extensive experience in capability strategy, learning program development and implementation, project management, stakeholder management, and change management.
|Members||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR