The Next Normal: Evolving L&D in the New World of Work
Online 23rd July 2020 (11:00am (AEST))
Please register before 5:00pm (AEST) on the last business day prior to the Webinar. Please note that this is a sponsored webinar.Register now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
The pandemic changed the way work is done almost overnight. Working from home was an exception. Now it’s the standard. Great customer service previously required close, sustained interaction. Now, it requires quick, physically distant engagement. Employees are doing their best to adapt and break habits developed over years in order to build new ones that will keep them safe and productive on the job.
We didn’t have a plan for this. But who could have? Instead, L&D has just been trying to keep up. We moved classroom sessions online. We launched digital communication tools. We paused planned training programs in favour of timely topics, such as health and safety.
Now, the world is reopening, but the changes will continue. Organizations are trying to find their next normal. At the same time, we must determine the role L&D will play in helping to create our new world of work. What skills will we need to help organizations overcome ongoing disruption? How can we leverage technology to increase our learning agility? How can we build solutions faster while also improving our impact on employee performance and business results?
Join AITD, Capability Group and JD Dillon from Axonify for a practical conversation on the not-so-distant future of workplace learning.
|Members||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR