Awards Ceremony Dinner
Sydney 18 November 2016 (6:30pm - 10:30pm)
Arrive by 6:30pm for pre-dinner drinks, followed by a three-course dinner and awards presentation. Cocktail attire preferred.Register now
Celebrate achievements in training, learning and development at the AITD Excellence Awards Dinner.
Whether or not you are nominated, attending the Awards ceremony is a great opportunity to acknowledge and celebrate achievement and best practice within our industry. Come and be inspired by what Australian training, learning and development professionals are achieving.
Individual tickets and tables of ten are available.
Prices for individual tickets are $150 each for AITD members and $165 each for non members. Tickets for individuals and their guests can be booked on the website registration form.
Tables of ten are a great way to celebrate the achievements of your team. Tables of ten cost $1500 ($150 per person). To book a table of ten please contact Jann Hing on 02 9211 9414.
All prices include GST.
It is not too late to support AITD's Excellence Awards. Sponsorship opportunities exist for individual awards and for other aspects of the awards night. To get involved in this special event, contact Jann Hing at AITD.
Australian Maritime Museum
2 Murray Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Getting to the Maritime Museum:
Light Rail: The museum is 85m walk from Pyrmont Bay tram stop.
Ferry: The museum is a 110m walk from Pyrmont Bay Wharf ferry terminal. Ferries depart from Circular Quay and any stop along the Matilda City Loop.
Bus: The 443 bus from Circular Quay stops at Town Hall and right in front of the museum.
Limited metered street parking is available near the museum.
|Members||Guests||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR