Presentation Skills: How to overcome nerves and present with confidence and poise.
Online 12 March 2019 (12:00pm - 1:00pm)
AITD Lunchtime 2019 Webinar SeriesRegister now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
Would you like to dramatically increase your confidence and poise when speaking in front of your team? According to Curator of TED talks, Chris Anderson, ‘Presentation literacy isn’t an optional extra for the few. It’s a core skill for the twenty-first century.’
To stand in front of a room full of strangers, peers or friends requires courage. But a little know-how goes a long way.
Most people underestimate the power of being a good presenter. This one skill will accelerate your career and income faster and yield more career opportunities than almost any other skill.
Learn from the expert, Nina Sunday CSP, as she shares insider secrets about how you can conquer your fear and become a masterful and confident speaker.
Getting the delivery right – voice, body language, gesture, controlled movement, eye contact.
How to open, transition, open up to questions and close with confidence.
Neuro-insights on the language of influence to persuade and take action.
Speaker, educator and author, Nina Sunday, has been engaged over 2000 times as a keynote speaker and workshop leader in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and the South Pacific by more than 500 organisations over the last 20+ years. She has published various books, produced five training videos, been invited on radio as a guest expert and written dozens of published articles.
|Members||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR