It's not a course, it's a movement: Creating large-scale behaviour change with MindMatters
Sydney TBA (TBA)
This is part of the AITD2016 program
The winner of the 2015 AITD Best Blended Learning Solution award, as well as a Brandon Hall Excellence award, MindMatters is one of those once-in-a-lifetime projects.
Funded by the Federal Department of Health and delivered by Beyondblue, the goal of MindMatters is to teach tens of thousands of secondary school staff around Australia how to improve mental health outcomes for their students. Sounds like a great goal, but the content is complex, it requires long-term commitment from staff, and their engagement is entirely voluntary. So how do you do it?
In this session, Andrew Duval—the project’s creative director and learning strategist—will give you a tour of the solution, and talk you through the key decisions and strategies, including failures and frustrations, behind one of the most innovative learning design projects in the world.
- Creating a premium user experience
- The role of high-end video production
- The power of humour and emotion
- Designing for long-term behavioural change
Sydney Masonic Centre
66 Goulburn Street
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR