Be Excellent! How to prepare a successful application for AITD Awards
Sydney TBC (TBC)
This is a session at AITD2016
Want to apply for an AITD Excellence Award? With the Awards nominations now open, come and learn about the awards and how to create a winning entry.
During this session you will learn about the awards categories, criteria and the application process, as well as tips to make your submission stand out. If you or your company are making an impact through learning initiatives, then consider nominating for an Excellence Award.
- Excellence Award categories in 2016
- What evidence is needed to support your entry
- Common errors and how to avoid them
- Using the new online awards entry portal
- Awards timelines
Sydney Masonic Centre
66 Goulburn Street
Elizabeth Robinson is the Chief Executive Officer of the Australian Institute of Training and Development (AITD), the peak membership association for learning and development professionals.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR