Crunching the numbers: Using workforce analytics data to support L&D initiatives
Sydney TBC (TBC)
This is a session at AITD2016
The ability to understand and strategically use data to explain the contribution of L&D to a business is paramount for L&D Managers.
Workforce capability analytics measure the actual current capability of staff. For organisations to feel confident when identifying strengths and weaknesses in a workforce, analysis of valid, reliable data will provide an evidence base for deciding whether to undertake a targeted L&D initiative, recruit to meet skill gap, or pursue another intervention.
During this session real case studies will be showcased to explain the process of capturing current skill levels of an organisation, interpreting data, and developing a capability development plan that includes a series of agreed L&D initiatives to meet organisational objectives.
- Learn how to measure actual current capability of your workforce by using self diagnostic assessments mapped to the AQF and benchmarked against other Australian groups
- Understand the importance of using evidence-based workforce capability analytics to identify strength and weaknesses of skills to target L&D initiatives based on organisational objectives and strategies
- Hear case studies on how workforce capability analytics have been implemented successfully by Australian clients in the public, private and education sectors.
Sydney Masonic Centre
66 Goulburn Street
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR