Case Study: From Learning Providers to Performance Focused Business Partners
Sydney 11-12 May 2017 (TBA)
This is a session at the AITD2017 National Conference.
How do L&D teams become more performance focused and be supported to do so?
In this case study Andrew Gerkens will share how Lion is aligning Capability Teams with business strategy and using performance consulting and partnering approaches to achieve performance outcomes. He will explore the methodologies and operating rhythm used by Capability Leaders and their stakeholders to drive alignment, accountability, flexibility and execution.
Collaboration tools and a culture of working out loud are critical to the development and effectiveness of his team, so Andrew will also discuss the practical tools and approaches his team use to share, solve and create together. Finally, he will share some of the considerations driving his team’s future focus and ability to respond to the emerging needs of the business.
- Evolving the role of Capability Leader to better respond to business needs
- Methodologies and tools used to work out loud and drive performance solutions
- Governance arrangements to align and support the Capability Team to deliver stakeholder value
Sydney Masonic Centre
66 Goulburn Street
Andrew Gerkens is Capability Leader Dairy & Drinks for Lion, one of Australasia’s largest food and beverage companies employing more than 7,000 people in Australia and New Zealand.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR