Keynote: Designing Learning and Performance Ecosystems
Sydney 11-12 May 2017 (TBA)
This is a session at AITD2017
For L&D professionals, the days of simply delivering formal training, whether it be via workshops or elearning modules, is no longer enough. Instead, we are being challenged to acknowledge the crucial role of learning and performance ecosystems that also incorporate digital platforms, tools, processes, social networks, and collaborative teams.
In this session, Arun will outline the anatomy of such ecosystems before exploring the opportunities they represent. Drawing on case studies, he will identify common challenges and outline how human-centered design can provide L&D professionals with the mindset and tools to help burst the training bubble and embrace this brave new world of holistic learning. Session Highlights The anatomy of learning and performance ecosystems The opportunities such ecosystems present Common challenges and fail points How to use design thinking and other strategies to overcome these challenges
Sydney Masonic Centre
66 Goulburn Street
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR