Experience: Design Thinking for Learning Innovation
Sydney 11-12 May 2017 (TBA)
This is a session at AITD2017 Conference
This hands on workshop will provide a first hand experience of how design thinking, and taking a human centered approach to performance challenges, can help create innovative solutions. Rather than talking about it, participants will be supported to co-design a solution for their fellow L&D professionals.
In doing so, Arun Pradhan will guide participants through a step by step design thinking process he has implemented successfully with major Australian banks, insurance companies, and government organisations.
The process will include using card sorts to theme data, generating personas based on clear insights, establishing performance gap analysis with action mapping, and creating 'how might we' statements as the basis for ideation and innovation.
- Experience a design thinking process spanning empathy, definition, ideation and prototyping
- Learn how to use a range of tools including personas, card sorts, impact grids, and journey maps
- Be part of co-designing a real solution for our fellow L&D professionals
Sydney Masonic Centre
66 Goulburn Street
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR