Keynote: The 21st Century Learning Professional
Sydney 11-12 May 2017 (TBA)
This is a session at AITD2017 Conference
The convergence of cultural and technological drivers is changing the training landscape. The learning and development skills that have taken us this far are not enough to carry us into the future.
During these transformational times, learning professionals can meet the needs of 21st-century workforce in new and exciting ways. Simultaneously, learning officers and managers can support the L&D organization of the future with a strong vision.
In this keynote, Connie will examine the effects that new technologies, increased collaboration, bring your own device and social media are having on the learning and performance function. She will explore how learning professionals can expand their roles to embrace the new learning ecosystem.
Drawing on stories and examples from forward thinking practitioners, you will your role in a new light. You will leave this session with big ideas for empowering the 21st century learner so your organization (and your career) can stay ahead of the curve.
- How changes in culture and technology affect the learning and performance ecosystem.
- How current and future workforce members can benefit from new perspectives on learning.
- How learning professionals can lead the way to a smarter and more fluid learning culture.
- How organizations can support the new learning and performance ecosystem.
Sydney Masonic Centre
66 Goulburn Street
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR