Leap in to the future of learning - one design step at a time
Sydney 11-12 May 2017 (TBC)
This is a session at AITD2017
Online learning is here to stay. Our research reveals that over 80% of compliance training already happens on-line and other forms of learning are gradually moving across to virtual and on-line platforms.
Designers, program leaders and facilitators need a different mindset and skill set to interact with the modern learner who wants training delivered to suit their needs.
The philosophy behind how you design learning assets is very different from the days of 'Powerpoint on steroids' and old-style 'clickety click' style formats. Join this session to gain insights in to how you can re-shape your design processes so that they are suitable for learning via Apps, virtual classroom delivery, on-boarding of new team members and updates for new products and systems.
Learn more about what you can do on a practical level to:
- Adopt a design thinking outlook so that the learner is at the centre of all you do
- Create micro-bite learning assets that can be re-cycled based on choice of platform
- Develop content in a cheaper, faster and better way to roll out to your users
Sydney Masonic Centre
66 Goulburn Street
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR