Blend with Purpose: Selecting the Right Blended Learning Approach for Your Organisation’s Needs
Sydney 11-12 May 2017 (TBA)
This is a session at AITD2017 Conference
Both research and practice tells us that blended learning results in a richer experience and greater impact than either online or face-to-face instruction alone. This is achieved through its ability to simultaneously leverage and minimise the inherent strengths and weaknesses of each modality.
But what is the optimal blend for your organisation’s specific business context, learning culture and capability requirements? How do you ensure you achieve ‘magic in the mix’?
Understanding the three most common blended learning purposes and approaches, including the drivers and considerations of each, is the way to begin answering these questions to ensure the right blend.
- Understand the different drivers and considerations of three most common blended learning purposes and approaches: enabling blends, enhancing blends and transforming blends
- Explore case studies from large, well known Australian organisations that bring each of these different blends to life
- For each blend, identify practical ‘how-to’ ideas and lessons learnt for incorporating a mix of experiential, social and formal learning activities undertaken in a digital and / or face-to-face environment.
Sydney Masonic Centre
66 Goulburn Street
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR