Do you even know why you are running Digital Events?
Sydney 11-12 May 2017 (TBA)
This is an AITD2017 session
It’s a common scenario, we hear a buzzword such as webinar and decide to launch into a series because, put simply, we know they work.
However, increased competition and an ever-growing need to satisfy our audiences with new and innovative ways of engaging, means that we can sometimes fall into the trap of focussing on the delivery component only. In this presentation Michael will discuss the importance of:
- The WHY: Understanding your Digital Event Goals and how they fit into the bigger picture
- The ROI: What is your measurement of success and what reporting do you need?
- The HOW: How to create a digital series, nurture your community and create online Call To Actions
This session is perfect for those looking launch a Digital Events Program or enhance their current webinar strategy.
Sydney Masonic Centre
66 Goulburn Street
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR