Converting F2F Training to the Virtual Classroom
Sydney 10 May 2017 (9.00am - 4.30pm)
This special workshop is associated with the AITD2017 Conference and delegates can obtain preferential pricing on this workshop by booking with their conference registration or contacting AITD. This workshop can only be booked with a Conference registration at this time.Register now
This workshop is for facilitators, designers and learning strategists to understand the optimal use of Virtual Classrooms in a blended learning mix. It’s purpose is to provide a researched rationale for converting F2F training to a fully interactive and agile Virtual Classroom environment.
Are you considering converting your face to face training to a virtual learning?
If you are looking to an online or blended learning solution but aren't sure where to start, this full day workshop will help you to understand the benefits of virtual classrooms. Topics include:
- Why convert to a virtual classroom
- How and where to start
- Critical design considerations
- Formulas for conversion
Spend a day with Digital and Future Learning Strategist Cheryle Walker and come away with practical tips, tools and strategies to move your training to the virtual classroom.
Participants in this full day workshop will be able to:
- Understand the use of the Virtual Classroom in the context of blended learning programs
- Explore web-conferencing alternatives suitable for highly interactive learning online
- Apply a researched design rationale to converting learning interactions to the Virtual Classroom format
- Know how to motivate and engage learners in the LIVE online environment
- Employ learning strategies that maximise learning outcomes from Virtual Classrooms
- See how a blend of Instructional and Visual Design is necessary for maximum impact
- Understand LIVE online Presence and the Facilitation skill-set
- Consider the Strategic and Operational elements of LIVE online learning within an organisation
To Be Confirmed
|Members||Guests||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR