Keynote: Collaboration and Communities: Busting the Myths; Building the Culture
Sydney 11-12 May 2017 (TBA)
This is a session at AITD2017 Conference
An integrated social learning strategy is rapidly becoming the differentiator between an organisation that continuously learns and thrives vis-à-vis one that fades into oblivion. Therefore, organisations – big and small – are leaning into the power of social and informal learning to stay relevant in a changing world.
But with all the best intentions in the world, many are stumbling and groping in the dark. Plagued by collaboration platforms that lie dormant after the initial hype is over, organisations are looking for better ways to integrate communities and social learning into their cultural fabric. What are the key obstacles and organisational patterns that get in the way of seamless collaboration? Let’s find out!
Sydney Masonic Centre
66 Goulburn Street
Sahana Chattopadhyay is the co-founder and Culture Alchemist at Digithos (a mashup of two words: “digital” and “ethos”) and the founder of Proteeti (doing individual-focused work on enabling transformation).
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR