Preparing Australia’s workforce for the future: vocational education and training will contribute
Sydney 11-12 May 2017 (TBA)
This is an AITD2017 session
Advances in technology, global competition and economic disruption are changing what we do, how we do it, and even whether we need to do it, rapidly and in many sectors.
We need to have a vocational education and training system that can keep pace with this – enabling people to gain the right skills to be flexible, relevant and confident in the workplace.
How are Skills Services Organisations working with business, industry and the training sector to drive this and create great training products that help Australia to improve productivity and keep its leading place as a globally competitive economy?
- The new arrangements within Australia’s training system and the evolving role of VET
- Do current qualifications and training need to change to meet the future of work challenges?
- Cross cutting themes – creating training products that meet the needs of multiple industries
- How can we increase work relevance of qualifications, including takeup of Apprenticeships and Traineeships within new entrants and to upskill existing workforces?
Sydney Masonic Centre
66 Goulburn Street
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR