Case Study: Leveraging Adaptive Learning Technology
Sydney 11-12 May 2017 (TBA)
This is a concurrent presentation at AITD2017.
Need to deliver cost-effective personalised learning at scale, across functions and regions? In this case study from ANZ Banking Group and Smart Sparrow, you will learn the secret to designing mandatory online training programs that employees actually want to complete.
ANZ delivered a more effective and relevant operational risk module to its global workforce by taking employees on a gamified journey through outer space,
where they learn about operational risk via personalised learning pathways with instant feedback tailored to their experience, knowledge and performance.
The module received worldwide recognition for its innovative learning design and pedagogical approach to workplace learning, winning Gold in the 2016 LearnX Impact Awards, Highly Commended in the 2016 AITD Excellence Awards, and Gold in the Brandon Hall Awards 2016.
- Discuss challenges to current online learning and development approaches and how edtech can enhance the learning experience
- Explore Learning Design best practices and key course design features that make learning relevant, interactive and impactful
- Review Module Impact: how it is used, how it is perceived and how employees are performing
Sydney Masonic Centre
66 Goulburn Street
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR