Championing and Fostering a Culture of Continuous Learning
Sydney 7-8 June 2018 (TBA)
This is an AITD2018 sessionRegister now
The days of Learning and Development professionals prioritising knowledge focused training has come to an end. In today’s environment of accelerated change and digital disruption, the conversation has shifted to how can companies, and the people that make them, be more agile, innovative and responsive. The challenge then, is how can L&D become champions of continuous learning as we empower high performance in our organisations?
This presentation will draw on latest research and international examples in examining the strategies, campaigns and approaches L&D professionals can adopt to foster a culture of continuous learning. Topics include how to reframe failure, how to support higher order and agile thinking, and tips on how to most effectively empower our audiences.
Learning and Performance Strategist, DeakinCo. & Founder of Learn2Learn App
Arun is an experienced blended learning and performance specialist who has taken the creative lead on performance-based projects for some Australia’s largest companies.
|Members||Guests||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR