Lurkers, Loafers and Leaners-in: how all kinds of adult learners can thrive in a social learning environment
Sydney 7-8 June 2018 (TBA)
This is an AITD2018 session
All adult learners learn differently, and bring different experiences to the learning journey. Our learning designs should never be one size fits all. At IECL, our internationally accredited coach training programs are hosted in a collaborative environment. IECL Academy hosts over 70 courses a year, across 10 cities, in five AsiaPac countries. We’ve achieved an effective blended social learning experience, without a Learning Management System. Our online learning design focuses on participation and communities and facilitates lifelong learning by taking a perspective that is not limited to a single course or event. Most importantly, our participants love the online learning space; they contribute to it, learn from it, hang out in it, use it to connect and share meaning as well as their understanding of new concepts. Ultimately they come back into a vibrant alumni community, joining many thousands of coaches across the region.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR