Cultivating a collaborative learning environment in groups - Rapidly build high-quality connections to learn faster together
Sydney 7-8 June 2018 (TBA)
This is an AITD2018 session
Social learning opportunities occur daily at work. For team members to learn from their peers, there is a need to connect well and be comfortable to seek direction, question current practices and share lessons learned on the job. With little time and resources, how can organisations build the capability in teams to rapidly form strong, supportive connections and psychological safety that are the foundations for collaborative learning? This workshop introduces strategies to support collaboration through the rapid building of positive connections. This session draws on findings from the field of Positive Organisational Scholarship and research into what leads to positive outcomes and extraordinary individual and organisational performance. It introduces evidence based ways to connect well with others and feel more energised to learn and succeed.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR