Disruption Risk Indicator Tool
Sydney 7-8 June 2018 (TBA)
This is an AITD2018 sessionRegister now
Many people seem to consider disruption from an IT perspective; that is, moving their data from a server to the cloud, or ramping up their cybersecurity system for their business. Knowing about the disruptions is one thing, but being able to do something about them is quite another.
Learn about the Disruptive Risk Indicator - that identifies the aspects of a business most at risk. Results from the tool have mostly come from workshop participants who applied the tool to their own business. We captured and analysed their results, which will be summarised and explored during the presentation. The benefit of the analysis to L&D specialists is the tool’s ability to help identify the skills needed during and after the transformation, as well as the learning strategies that will enable the organisation to manage the change. The benefits to business is that they now have a tool which they can apply any time they need to identify an aspect of their business, especially as a pre and post test to see just how they’re tracking as they manage their future proofing strategy.
|Members||Guests||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR