About AITD Membership
For over 40 years AITD has been the association of choice for learning and development professionals in Australia
Our members share a common belief in the value of continuous learning and ongoing professional development
AITD members include trainers, educators, consultants, coaches, course coordinators, mentors, instructors, teachers, facilitators, designers and assessors. What unites our members is a common belief in the value of continuous learning and ongoing professional development to build a thriving, adaptable workforce.
To become an AITD Professional Member (MAITD) you must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications in training and development or a related field;
- Employment in a learning, education, training and development role or a related field;
- A professional interest or active role in training and development or a related field.
Each membership type has specific eligibility requirements and may require evidence to support your application.
About becoming a member
- Please check the levels and requirements of AITD Membership and eligibility.
- Complete this application form and an email will be sent to you confirming receipt of your application.
- If you prefer to fax or post an application form through to us, please contact Member Services for an Application Form.
- I agree to abide by the Constitution of AITD, as can be found at AITD Articles and Information (Section AITD Constitution and By-Laws), during my Membership and understand this is available from AITD Member Services or the AITD website.
- AITD members agree to commit to and abide by the AITD Code of Ethics and Professional Practice, as can be found at AITD Articles and Information (Section AITD Constitution and By-Laws).
- Membership is granted to an individual person, not to a position or role within a company. As such, membership is non-transferable. For transferable, company-retained membership, Corporate Membership is available.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR