AITD Corporate Membership for organisations with 5 or more linked members
Joining AITD as a Corporate member demonstrates your organisation’s commitment to workplace learning and development.
About AITD Corporate Membership
If your organisation has at least five people working in training, learning and development, organisational development or talent management roles, then AITD corporate membership is a great way to support your employees as well as provide your company with access to AITD information, products and services.
AITD corporate membership will help your company to:
- Demonstrate commitment to excellence and innovation in training, learning and development and organisational development
- Ensure your training, learning and development staff are kept up to date with industry trends and knowledge
- Attract and retain talented employees by recognising and supporting their professional development
While AITD membership is linked to individuals within your organisation, the corporate membership remains with the company and can be transferred to other staff should current members leave the organisation. Each AITD member within your company will have full access to AITD member benefits.
Corporate Membership Structure
AITD corporate membership is structured according to tiers, based on how many linked members join AITD. The higher the tier, the more cost effective it is for your organisation and the greater the benefits members receive.
The minimum number of members required to join and retain corporate membership is five for a Bronze corporate membership. There is no limit to the maximum number of members.
Corporate Membership Costs
The more members that join, the cheaper the per member cost per annum. Often it is more cost effective to join on a higher tier, especially if you have a large training, learning and development team whom will benefit from AITD membership.
The Corporate Establishment fee is a one-off payment to set up your corporate membership. This fee is waived if 10 or more members join at Silver level or higher.
The costs of corporate membership, current at January 2015 are:
|Annual fee (per member)||$250||$235||$225||$215|
|Individual joining fee||$35||$35||$35||$35|
|Corporate establishment fee||$200||Waived||Waived||Waived|
Please note, members do not to need to be co-located in the same office. Rather, they need to have the same employer and join as a corporate group.
Corporate Membership Benefits
In addition to the AITD member benefits all members receive, corporate members have access to exclusive corporate benefits determined by their membership tier.
|Dedicated AITD corporate group liaison|
|Use of special corporate member logo detailing level of membership|
|AITD web listing with link to company website|
|Member discounts for AITD course registrations|
|Company profile in Training and Development magazine
|Voucher for one free registration to an AITD course
Per corporate anniversay year
Current AITD Corporate Members
- AbbVie Pty Ltd
- Academy Global
- Aged Care Channel
- ASC AWD Shipbuilder Pty Ltd
- Association of Sperannuation Funds of Australia
- Australian Geospatial-Intelligence Organisation
- Australian Institute Of Professional Education (AIPE)
- Australian Public Service Commission
- Australian Red Cross
- Auto and General Insurance Services
- Beyond Bank Australia
- BSH Home Appliances Group
- BT Financial Group and Westpac
- Cancer Institute NSW
- Coca-Cola Amatil
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- CPM Australia
- Crown College - Crown Melbourne Ltd
- Cubic Transportation Systems (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Dalrymple Coal Bay Terminal
- Department Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Department Of Agriculture
- Department Of Defence
- Department Of Infrastructure & Regional Development
- Department Of Justice
- Epilepsy Foundation of Australia
- Gallagher Bassett
- Greenstone Financial Services
- IP Australia
- Lumo Energy
- Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board
- National Broadband Network
- NSW Police Academy
- NT Department Of Health
- Numensa Pty Ltd
- Oaks Hotels and Resorts
- Rio Tinto Iron Ore
- Riverina Institute, TAFE NSW
- SA Power Networks
- Sewells Australia Pty Ltd
- SingTel Optus
- Smart Service Queensland
- SMS Management & Technology
- St John of God Healthcare
- Suncorp Learning
- Swann Insurance
- TAFE Queensland - Product
- Telstra Corporation Limited
- Toyota Financial Services
- Transport Accident Commission
Join as a corporate member
To join as a corporate member please email member services or call us on (02) 9211 9414.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR